• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

LIFE IN COLD BLOOD DVD

ReptileGuy

This series was AMAZING!!! I already knew so much about reptiles that it was more a review, but the main thing I was in for was the amphibian section. I learned more than I could ask for!

RobK.

[/quote]
I am with you on the Galapagos Island. I am still trying to plan a trip there someday.

Maro1

[/quote]

It would be a dream come true for me . i have a bad back and neck , so it will never happen . BUT i still love watching videos about the Galapagos though .:D

also , watch the DVD as much as you like there's no hurry at all . I have watched it three times in one day . :shy:

I would also love to go to the Dominican republic , the islands were the Rhino live . i would love to take my camera equipment and UV meter and temp cage and humidity gauge and study them for a week or so .

http://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video;_ylt=A2KLqISlvEVPuFwANET7w8QF?p=rhinoceros+Iguana&fr=fptb-dyc&tnr=20&b=41

RobK.

bumped !!
Maro1 said:
RobK. said:
Maro1 said:
Sounds great! I'll watch it
Maro1

did you get it yet ???

Yes I got it and watched it several times. Who wants it next? It is an incredible DVD.

Maro1

i just love them the Galapagos tortoises and iguana's , that's main reason i got to the Galapagos Islands > i would also like to see the Aldabra Tortoises in person too .

Aldabra

http://www.smh.com.au/ftimages/2005/06/16/1118869034100.html

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_W90V87w3sr8/TQo__eluppI/AAAAAAAAAdE/aCMpU4CzoeQ/s1600/Giant_Tortoise.jpg

i would love to be rich enough to have a large dome for one could stay in during the winter and at and a very very large yard . and be 20 years younger . BUT none of these things are ever going to happen LOL But i would love a large walk in cage 30' across by 30 ' full fully landscape with large rocks , would be cool for my rhino .

http://www.toucanjungle.com/Tortoises.html

RobK.

Maro1 said:
Video shipped to Nokshire!

Let me get the spelling correct! Noskire :)

MAKE SURE YOU GET THE RIGHT STATE ON THE DVD WHEN YOU SEND IT . LOL HE LIVES IN OHADI , THATS NORTH OF HATU !!! LOL :D

Noskire

I received the DVD today. Thanks!

MAKE SURE YOU GET THE RIGHT STATE ON THE DVD WHEN YOU SEND IT . LOL HE LIVES IN OHADI , THATS NORTH OF HATU !!! LOL :D

Its good to see you have conformed to the dislexic way of life Rob!! LOL

RobK.

got10 said:
i would love to see it. Is it at amazon?

yes !!

would you like to borrow it after Noskire is done watching it ? He can send it to you ,then you can send it back to me , if know one else wants to see it , IF SO pm Noskire you address and Pm me also if your would . Watch it as many times as you want !!

RobK.

Noskire said:
got10,
If Rob K is fine with it I can forward the DVD on to you when I am finished viewing.
How bout it Rob?

What do you think of the DVD ? I though it was very well done.

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Rob, I'd like to see this whenever people prior to myself in the lineup have already watched it. Please do let me know!

RobK.

Got10

can you send it to tegubuzz when you done watching it ? Make sure you watch it a bunch .

If anyone else wants to see it just PM Tegubuzz your address and as long as we know were it at , keep it going .

very glad to see its going around !!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980