• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My baby veileds

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
I've never had one problem with him. He messed up a couple of orders one time. But let me keep what he sent that was wrong and then sent my order out to me . The way it was supposed to be. On both occasions. Everyone has there off days. Nobody is perfect every time either. I trust the guy with my money . But like I said I have heard lots of stuff. But to me it also shows just how much stuff he sends out too.He is constantly getting in new satuff and selling out.

ThePHX

5 Year Member
That sounds like LLL, once i got all dead crickets, i told them and they re-sent them overnight. I sent Nick an email so, we'll see what hes got shortly :D

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Cool I hope everything works out. Maybe if you mention I sent you it will help. He might not remeber me. But he might. It's been about a year since I bought anything fom him. Never can tell though he might.

ThePHX

5 Year Member
lol, already did :p I mentioned that Harvey from tegutalk sent me and that you never had one bad reptile from him.

ThePHX

5 Year Member
IMG_1157.jpg

IMG_1158.jpg

you can see, in the first picture the 2nd cham, you can tell shes jealous...and in the 2nd picture you can see her making a break for the silks on the other side of the cage

IMG_1160.jpg

IMG_1163.jpg

thats her all satisfied :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus