• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Need help with growth tegu rate!

Zilch

5 Year Member
I don't think Bobby does Red/B&W hybrids, but I could be wrong. I know he does the all americans which are Red/Blue/Giant crosses, but at $350.00 they might be what you call super expensive =o.

skylarlaham

5 Year Member
Zilch said:
I don't think Bobby does Red/B&W hybrids, but I could be wrong. I know he does the all americans which are Red/Blue/Giant crosses, but at $350.00 they might be what you call super expensive =o.
Yup, super expensive lol. N ya, hybrids meaning red/blacks, blue/reds, extreem giants/ red....

skylarlaham

5 Year Member
Do you guys think shess worth spending $200? or should I just go with like an extreem red to breed with my red X blk wht tegu?

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=53&de=733528" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=53&de=733528</a><!-- m -->

Zilch

5 Year Member
Depends on preference really, Bobby has some really nice reds, and he's usually pretty good at guessing gender. You'd probably have a better chance of getting what you want if you went through him.

skylarlaham

5 Year Member
Zilch said:
Depends on preference really, Bobby has some really nice reds, and he's usually pretty good at guessing gender. You'd probably have a better chance of getting what you want if you went through him.
k thanks man.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
skylarlaham said:
Does Varnyard have any hybrid tegus that arnt super expensive?

other than the all american tegus i dont think bobby breed hybrids just giants, reds, and b/w

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me