• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Pick a gecko?

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Not until I hear back from Ralphy. He PMed me first. Until He decides what he wants to do. He has first shot of them all. But if I break up the whole group they will be priced higher. I would rather sell the group to someone who wants to get their money's worth. I already have 18 eggs incubating so I don't really need them . My kids are the only ones that want geckos. So I will keep the eggs for them.By the time the eggs hatch . My superworms and giant meal worms will be raising babies and I won't have to buy feeders for them.

Beazer

5 Year Member
Lexi, crestie or chahoua. Depending on what you have to spend. Cresteds are cute and you have a wiiide variety on them. Chahouas are cute and seem more personable though expensive and hard to breed. You pretty much just have pine islands and mainlands to choose from with chahouas and of course the White pine islands which are my absolute faaaave. Europeans have some wicked chahouas too (probably less inbred and more wc genes cause them people are good at smuggling lol).

-Jon DeLong

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
I saw on KS last night they have all kinds of Satanic leaf tails all stuff like that coming in. Very nice looking stuff. The ones Beazer mentioned are for sale also. Well worth a look.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980