• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Picked up a new Evil SOB today.

olympus

5 Year Member
My gamer tag is demolition capo I like to play call of duty but I'll rock in some gears. I already preordered part 2. By the way that monitor looks pretty damn vicous.

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
olympus you want in on this? dont cry when you get your A$$ beat tho!
Im gonna need all the help i can get tamein this guy down..he is wild..i dont think the guy who had him ever took him out.

argus333

5 Year Member
just let him be for a while, let him adjust to new settings maybe cover the front of glass with paper or something so he can fully relax, they like water quit a bit maybe give him a water dish like a big cat liter pan. just make sure hes eating well before u start handling a lot and watch out for defication..... but good luck he loooks great.

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
yeah im just letting him chill now..im not gonna bother him anymore for a couple of days.
I will def. post pics if he nails me good!

ColdThirst

5 Year Member
Wow! Lexi where are you putting all these animals?!!? Anyway that thing looks fierce to say the least. I would not be comfortable anywhere near that thing at all. I hope your in the mood for reconstructive face surgery. The only way I would have a monitor is if I raised it from a baby, buying one that big out of the box is just asking for it if IMO. But it is very nice looking and I haven't ever seen a monitor like that one before and GOOD LUCK!

olympus

5 Year Member
Just take your time and be careful, and if he doesn't calm down to hell with it you'll have a beast. Oh yeah I promise I won't cry they don't call me demolition for nothing...

jor71

5 Year Member
Lexi said:
dicy said:
nice indicus got anny idea whut localty it is ? cuz size varies between localtys they r verry nice looking monitors tho p.s. u migth need welding gloves for when it gets bigger :D
I dont know the localty, the guy told me it was a water monitor LOL.
And i have a pair of welding gloves thank god.

Jor whats your GamerTag?? ill love to kick your butt on some gears!

it is joeriv71

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980