• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Pics of Daves' Blues,..

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Post some pics and stats if you like and lets see how they're coming along.

I don't know what mine is yet but I think its a boy. Once again I'm getting boy vibes here. Hoping for a girl since I already have 2 other boys, not for sure on Tricky but I think he is too. No name yet but here he is,... 25 in and about 15 oz.

First 2 pics were taken yesterday after his bath,..he's starting to shed. So he was nice and relaxed practically let me position him any way I wanted :mrgreen: .

IMGP1815.jpg

IMGP1816.jpg

IMGP1698.jpg

IMGP1703.jpg

IMGP1720.jpg

lazyjr52

5 Year Member
Bubblz Calhoun said:
No sooner than the lights come on he makes his way out. Tearing up the place if I take too long to feed him after he warms up.

lol. My gu soes the sae thing. Nice looking gu btw. That 1st pic makes me laugh a little.

ashesc212

5 Year Member
Aww what a sleeping baby! Congratulations on having such a beautiful blue! He reminds me of Lucky, my blue from Dave's first clutch. I can tell they have the same parents haha.

tupinambisfamiliaris

5 Year Member
I'm terrible at posting pics. This was my first ever attempt. I'll try to get better shots next weekend. He was getting hungry in these and knew he was headed to the feed box for some dinner. I'll also get some pics of the new cage for you guys. He seems to like it pretty well. He's getting huge.

tupinambisfamiliaris

5 Year Member
Slim is from the 09 clutch. The second. He's the friendliest lizard I've ever kept. He eats like a horse, too. Hopefully I can get him nearly as big as Lucky one day.

isdrake

5 Year Member
They are gorgeous. :D

I'm interested in a blue, but I guess they are only available in the states.
O well I don't have room anyway. :p

ashesc212

5 Year Member
tupinambisfamiliaris said:
Slim is from the 09 clutch. The second. He's the friendliest lizard I've ever kept. He eats like a horse, too. Hopefully I can get him nearly as big as Lucky one day.

It's good that he eats that much! Just let him eat as much as he wants. He'll know when he's had enough hahaha.

I also dust his food with calcium on some days and multivite on others.

Cali 202

5 Year Member
Well unfortunatly I only have crappy phone pics, but its the best I can do for now so sorry for the dull and blurry photos. Heres my blue from daves 09 clutch. He/ she is about 28", havent wieghed him yet but hes a fatty and pretty heavy hehe.

older
Photo0092.jpg

Photo0094.jpg

Most recent
Photo0103.jpg

Photo0104.jpg

Photo0121.jpg

Photo0128.jpg

I cant believe he's grown this much in just 3 monthes...
PIC-0181.jpg
Photo0127.jpg

Anyone got a guess on what sex it might be?

Cali 202

5 Year Member
I was thinking female too. Her head is pretty blunt and I havent been able to see the beginning of bulges, still only 4 mo though so we'll see.

DaveDragon said:
Isn't it amazing how much they lighten as they get bigger??!!
Yeah I wish I could take better pics to show how light she is! Especially after every shed. And I cant believe how fast they grow! This is my first tegu and by far the best lizard I have ever worked with. She is so smart, and rediculously tame. I definatly now understand why everyone loves these guys so much.

Adam87

5 Year Member
im broke now cause im kinda jobless but november huh that will give me enough time to figure out where i could put him and get the enclosure started thanx dave i'll see ya at all pets club sometime

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Adam87 said:
im broke now cause im kinda jobless but november huh that will give me enough time to figure out where i could put him and get the enclosure started thanx dave i'll see ya at all pets club sometime
We may have 2 clutches in November, but you never know what's going to happen. :roll:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029