• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Pics Of my Blue WOWZ (AKA Peanut- Daves runt)

Mkulu

5 Year Member
He doing great! I say "HE", cause it looks to me like he has some jowels developing. What do you all think? Here's WOWZ!!!
Wowzupclose.jpg

When I got him he was 18". Now he is 22".
Wowzondisplay.jpg

He loves this ball. He will claw and bite at it.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://i683.photobucket.com/albums/vv196/371eb/Wowzcomputerhelp.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://i683.photobucket.com/albums/vv19 ... erhelp.jpg</a><!-- m -->
Climbing into bed. He sleeps under that grape vine hide.
Wowzgoingtobed.jpg

Tanning on the warm tile.
Wowz.jpg

He will climb in and out of his terrarium while I work at the desk.
Wowzsunning.jpg

Did his "business" on the ledge then of course walked thru it several times while I was gone. He got time out for that. lol
Wowzchillin.jpg

Wowzonback.jpg

He typed this if there arrrr errrrors. signed Wowz
Wowzkeyboard.jpg

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
He's nice looking.

Mine like tennis balls and the dog's fuzzy toys, too!

by the way...nice image up on the banner.

ashesc212

5 Year Member
Wowz is looking great! I'm so happy that he's with someone who is taking great care of him. His colors are really bright too! Did he just shed?

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Thats DaveDragons runt from last year... i thought he was going to hold on to him/her but i guess not. I would love to see updated picture though. That is a good lookin tegu.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029