• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Rehoming my extreme

herpgirl2510

Looks even worse with those ugly hairy toes :) I agree I bet he did think it was a mouse thats happened when Tonka bit my toe awhile back. Getting bit is not my favorite thing but I expect that it happens sometimes but I would prefer it was me they bit. Even though my husband does not handle my lizards he really likes the tegus if this was my savannah it would be a different story.

tora

He probably was just hungry... mine will go after my husbands socks and underwear if they're out. The underwear incident happened today actually... if it smells edible it's worth a shot I guess haha.

herpgirl2510

Its good to hear other stories like this you don't hear them that much. I post mine and I have a few, so other people can feel better if they are going through the same thing after they hear other people reply with their stories.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029