• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

selling my savy

G

im selling my savannah monitor.asking 50 or best offer.nothing wrong with her just want to make room for a pair of tegus.ill put some pics on in a bit.

G

if anyone wants some better pics i can put more up.ill bend the price a little if need be.really need to make room for the tegus im getting.

G

ill ship.just need to figure out how to.never did it before.if your friend wants to buy it he can email me at [email protected],not sure if it was a good idea to put my email on here but w/e

G

im now lowering the price to 40,i need to make room for a pair of tegus im getting soon.email if your interested.

G

quick question.someone sent me an email saying that my lucy wasent healthy at all......how is she not healthy looking?

G

yours looks a bit skinnier than mine does, mine looks like a pancake with legs.

G

yeah i admit mine is a lil skinny.when i got her she was even smaller the guy i got her from didnt feed her enough i think.shes actually fattened up since i had her.

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
frost said:
quick question.someone sent me an email saying that my lucy wasent healthy at all......how is she not healthy looking?

Judging from those pics alone (besides the thread about her not pooping),..I would say the same thing. She doesn't look healthy and she's very under weight. On top of that you're selling and willing to ship her in that condition.

That's a hellova RED Flag.

BenderBR

HELLO i asked how much shipped to 73099 and you just ignored me and replied to someone else. thanks but no thanks i wont EVER be purchasing anything from you, i have a feeling you shouldn't even have reptiles anyway, you don't seem like you are "all there".

G

i obviously didn't see you.and **** you *******.just because i didnt answer right away doesn't give you the right to say something like that to me.and what the **** gives you the right so say i shouldent have reptiles and that im not sane of mind.you must be some punk as kid.grow the hell up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980