• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

selling my savy

G

o and one more thing bubblz that post about her pooping was at least a month ago.and her health condition is a stupid reason not to ship her.and it is not my fault that she is skinny there person i got her from had her for at least a year before i got her.and i have only improved her health.and what the hell do you mean by red flag?its not like im trying to rip anyone off 40 is a good price for a savy...im done with you assholes.

BenderBR

i am not a kid, i am a 25 year old woman who has had reptiles since she was 4 years old. i have every right to say what i said, and no one else here seems to trust you either. plus you are the child, you are trying to cuss at me and call me names when i did no such thing to you. from your other posts it looks like you get reptiles, take poor care of them, then try to sell/dump them on other people so you can get a new one to do the same thing to all over again when you get bored of it. that isn't what reptile keeping is all about. i swear, people should be legally required to take a test and pass it before they can own a reptile, it would stop people like you from getting them.

G

what post are you talking about?i have only tryed to sell the savy and the columbian.and the savys condition is not my fault.like i said i got her when she was already one plus years old.i have only improved her condition.and i was selling her because her attitude isnt improving.and you are definatly the one who was out of line acting like you did because i didnt answer you right away.i take good care of my reptiles i have others that are in great condition.and that was because i got them before a pet shop got the chance to mess them up.so shut your mouth.

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Wow,.. that was mature. Too bad I'm not done with you,.. because her health has everything to do with it. If you knew any better or even cared too,. you would know that. Instead of getting offended, resorting to profanity and name calling. Yep,.. that's real Mature.

Whether you like it or not the fact that you're selling and willing to ship any animal that's unhealthy, under weight also meaning malnourished,.. says a lot about you.

The stress from shipping alone will only cause more issues. Sometime you can't switch enclosures on reptiles with out causing some amount of stress. So what do you think shipping does? Not including more stress from the handling and new environment once they get there.

The right thing to do would be to keep her until she's healthier and puts more weight on, then you can do what ever you want. Better yet since you just have to get rid of her right now so you can get your tegus. Give her to a rescue, sanctuary or someone who's educated, knowledgeable, dedicated and willing to put in the time it's going to take to get her where she should be.

If you actually cared, weren't looking to make a profit or get something for her regardless of what you put into it.

$40 is a good price for a healthy Sav not one in her condition that will take even more time and money to get her back on track.

BenderBR

i am done with him also, there is no use talking to someone on the same level as lennie from "of mice and men". he will never change his ways, as the comedian ron white said "you cant fix stupid". i just feel really bad for his reptiles, they don't deserve mistreatment.

G

well i think i have a right to be angry.having someone call you insane and saying i shouldn't have reptiles.i think you would be mad too. umm i doubt any amount of time could get her to the size she is supposed to be anyway.it would probably take around a year and a half.i dont want her for that long.none is going to just give a reptile away. and shipping isnt going th stress a lizard out that much most likely less than that of putting it in a new home.im am sorry i swore i should have done that but two people attacking me like that set me off.i am only human.

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
frost said:
umm i doubt any amount of time could get her to the size she is supposed to be anyway.it would probably take around a year and a half...

You're contradicting yourself,.. in time with proper care she will grow as well as gain weight and it will not take a year or a year in a half.

frost said:
i dont want her for that long

Of course you don't,.. she has already been replaced.

frost said:
none is going to just give a reptile away.

Of course they will, people do it all the time. Especially when they actually care, want whats best for the animal and not looking to gain anything from it. Besides knowing that it will be well taken care of.

I am one of those people, I gave my Mangrove monitor to a Sanctuary in Colorado back in '07. It was healthy and I could've sold it for a couple hundred.

frost said:
shipping isnt going th stress a lizard out that much most likely less than that of putting it in a new home.

If you really think,.. believe and are not just telling yourself that to feel better about yourself and what you're doing. Then you really need to get a clue and have a lot to learn. Things happen packages get lost, delayed and don't always arrive on time especially at this time of year with the weather.

Switching enclosures in your house is no where near the same as sending her who knows where, to a completely different environment.

BenderBR

i agree with bubblz, i got my bearded dragon rescue for free, from a friend who gets ALL of his rescues for free. they should be free because we spend a lot of time and money trying to nurse them back to health. i have spent more money on my special needs beardie then any other pet i have ever had including normal healthy animals i payed full price to obtain.

G

ok what is your problem? and yes the time it will take to get her back to a healty weight will take that long.usually the time it takes to do damage is the amount of time it takes to reverse it.and i dont see why you attacking me so much.i would have made sure that the lizard got there safe.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980