• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Species SuggestionÃ?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?â? Ã¢â?¬â?¢Ã?Æ?ââ?¬Å¡Ã?â??Ã?¢Ã?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?â??Ã?¢Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ?¬Å¡Ã?Â

shiftylarry

5 Year Member
Agreed dicy. I like having small animals in "oversized enclosures". It's one of the reasons I doubt I'll ever get a tegu. I just don't have the space.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Well the Timors I have had are very shy and stay in the hide most of the day, I guess that is why I never really took a fancy to them.

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Have you ever heard of a leopard lizard. They are very cool little lizards. They are easy to raise in captivity. They are like a collared but a little smaller. Their skin is like velvet. I found them to be very good captives. They will eat anything and they also lay quite regular. I had a ball with the ones I used to have.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fanderson9214