• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Stolen animals from Ben Siegel Reptiles.

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
FROM BEN SIEGEL REPTILES

MISSING REPTILES FROM BSR -BOLO!(be on the look out for the initial impaired!)--CURRENTLY MISSING FROM OUR STORE AS OF TODAY-from our BSR corporate holdings and breeding stock

1 two headed albino honduran milksnake -medusa
2 albino blue tongue skinks-only 2 known to exist in the united states
Seymore-my pet eyeless ball python given to me
APPROX 250k worth of breeding ball pythons including my famous male pied that says Jesus down his back.
APPROX 20k worth of ball morph juveniles

total approx value--$570,000 worth-thats right---almost HALf a million. PLEASE RESHARE AND PASS IT ON---lets get these animals back where they belong.

PHOTOS AVAILABLE OF MOST-where abouts unknown---any information leading to the recovery of these animals will be rewarded. We got cleaned out, so please be on the lookout for these animals. They are near and dear to bsr and medusa requires very specialized care. Our breeders are cycled as well, so the loss from these animals being taken without permission could be devastating to our company.

mduke3

laurarfl said:
FROM BEN SIEGEL REPTILES

MISSING REPTILES FROM BSR -BOLO!(be on the look out for the initial impaired!)--CURRENTLY MISSING FROM OUR STORE AS OF TODAY-from our BSR corporate holdings and breeding stock

1 two headed albino honduran milksnake -medusa
2 albino blue tongue skinks-only 2 known to exist in the united states
Seymore-my pet eyeless ball python given to me
APPROX 250k worth of breeding ball pythons including my famous male pied that says Jesus down his back.
APPROX 20k worth of ball morph juveniles

total approx value--$570,000 worth-thats right---almost HALf a million. PLEASE RESHARE AND PASS IT ON---lets get these animals back where they belong.

PHOTOS AVAILABLE OF MOST-where abouts unknown---any information leading to the recovery of these animals will be rewarded. We got cleaned out, so please be on the lookout for these animals. They are near and dear to bsr and medusa requires very specialized care. Our breeders are cycled as well, so the loss from these animals being taken without permission could be devastating to our company.

I can't believe someone would do this... Sickening. I hope they get a hold on the situation soon, and can figure out what happened/who did it.

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I think they know who did it.

It sounds as if Ben is having some personal issues and apparently the animals are all being safely kept.

Deac77

5 Year Member
Apparently not

http://ball-pythons.net/forums/showthread.php?185570-Ben-Siegel-Reptiles-wow-what-is-going-on%2Fpage3&s=4d956a8cce7dee3438c3c66202ca7e73

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
laurarfl said:
I think they know who did it.

It sounds as if Ben is having some personal issues and apparently the animals are all being safely kept.

You mean this kind of problem? Coincidence? You be the judge.
http://youtu.be/Jr3qMEfeUbc

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
Bubblz Calhoun said:
It's personal reasons, should have and still should be handled off line.

Then maybe he shouldn't have put the "alert" online.

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I have "chatted" a few times with ben on FB. We aren't close friends or anything but have met a few times. Sorry, but there is a lot more to the story of the gentleman that died than that ridiculous video reveals. That gentleman likely died of asphyxiation after consuming too much alcohol and depressing his gag reflex. But that's another story.

In a FB thread, Ben stated that he was having serious stress related issues. He was personally affected by the death of that man and by a friend slandering his business after another issue. And he seems to have some marital issues. He obviously is not thinking clearly and posted something that perhaps he didn't think through completely. And in an effort to help, I jumped the gun and posted before I had all the info. So, my bad for feeding the drama, sorry.

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
It may sound harsh, but if I were a FL detective, I would check whether Ben Siegel was being sued by the bug eater's family and was trying to hide his assets. As for the guy that died from alcohol and bug consumption, sometimes the herd needs to be thinned. Some genes don't need to be passed on. If it had been something soft like raviolis, he might be alive today. I will try to work on my lack of compassion and sensitivity. Right after I work on my procrastonation problem. Right after I eat my raviolis.

tegus4life

Good thing you're not a fl detective ;) It is really sad to hear about what's going on with Ben and what happened at the contest. I hope everything works out.

TegusRawsome80

5 Year Member
I don't really care if you work on your lack of compassion or not but I find it repulsive that you'd post that you view the man who unfortunately died as "part of a herd that needed to be thinned" on a public forum. What if that man's family read that lovely little comment? Insulting someone who died in a tragic accident really isn't necessary. There is 0 proof that I have seen proving that he mixed alcohol with the roaches so until some solid proof is shown I would be extremely hesitant to use language such as that Dubya. And accusing a man who's going through the hardest time of his life of hiding his reptiles so they can't be taken as part of a lawsuit settlement? Really now? You sir, should learn when to keep your mouth shut.

Logie_Bear

Considering his wife just filed for divorce, I would not be surprised in the least if the 'stolen' animals are in her possession. They ran a joint business, so I expect its going to be a messy divorce as far as splitting things up goes.

Skeetzy

That's what one of their employees posted on that snake forum. The animals are safe, and being watched over until it is decided what goes to who.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980