• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Who has a All American ?

txrepgirl

5 Year Member
Hi everyone. If you have a All American 09 or 10 Tegu can you please post some pictures ? I'm just wondering how the 2010 babies look like. Thank you.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
The 10s are shipping this Monday, here is what they look like:

Attachments

• DSCN0171.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 4

brutus13

Thanks Bobby I can't believe one of those guys is mine!!! I can't wait. Thanks for posting the pics they look awesome!

G

I know!! Not only are we getting our All American, but we're getting our B/W as well!! CAN'T WAIT!!! :)

brutus13

That is so exciting!!! I thought about getting 2 but if I ended up with 2 males that would suck! Is this your first? I breed bearded dragons but the tegu is all new to us. My husband and I are so excited. We already got a name for him ( we hope it's a boy) he will be called Jazz.

G

The Boyfriend had a B/W about 6-ish years ago (it was unfortunately killed by a dog), and has wanted to get another one ever since. So he "upgraded" and ordered an All American. This is my first tegu, so I went ahead and got the "base model", the B/W. ;) We actually asked for two males, as we have no intention of getting into breeding (at this moment at least; who know, The Boyfriend may up and decide to do it one day). They'll be joining our clan of two beardies and two ball pythons. We don't have names for them picked out yet, as we wanted to check out their personalities first.

Where in CA are you located? We're in Sacramento.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
i would love to get an all american, they looks so good. congrats everyone getting one.

slideaboot

5 Year Member
nordica said:
The Boyfriend had a B/W about 6-ish years ago (it was unfortunately killed by a dog), and has wanted to get another one ever since. So he "upgraded" and ordered an All American. This is my first tegu, so I went ahead and got the "base model", the B/W. ;) We actually asked for two males, as we have no intention of getting into breeding (at this moment at least; who know, The Boyfriend may up and decide to do it one day). They'll be joining our clan of two beardies and two ball pythons. We don't have names for them picked out yet, as we wanted to check out their personalities first.

Where in CA are you located? We're in Sacramento.

You're in Sac? Awesome. I'm in Chico. You ever hit up the Rubicon? I friggin' love that place. Nice Amber ale and delicious food.

G

slideaboot said:
You're in Sac? Awesome. I'm in Chico. You ever hit up the Rubicon? I friggin' love that place. Nice Amber ale and delicious food.

Hell yeah! Tuesday nights you can find a lot of my friends there; it's like a weekly thing. Most of the time I'm gone on Tuesdays, otherwise I'd be there every week too. I LOVE their Pomegranate cider.

Sorry for the thread highjack! ;)

brutus13

Two males that's cool. Are you going to house them together? Yeah our all American will be joining our large collection of hero as well. Yes we live in Cali! Southern Cali. I just spoke with bobby on our confirmation and I'm stoked. Can't wait to see your pics. I'll post mine as soon as I learn how lol :)

G

Yup, we plan on housing them together, but if for whatever reason they don't get along, we have the means to separate them (I just hope we don't have to!). Bobby just called us tonight as well, asking how the temps here were gonna be on Tuesday, as he's shipping our little ones out tomorrow. *SQUEEEE!!* And yeah, we're gonna put up pics just as soon as we figure out how too. ;)

brutus13

It's so funny how one phone call make the night so exciting. That would be awesome if you can house them together. Let me know how that works. I can't wait to get the little guy!!! I think reptastic told someone how to post pics. I will ask him. I'll let you know if I figure it out.

slideaboot

5 Year Member
nordica said:
slideaboot said:

Hell yeah! Tuesday nights you can find a lot of my friends there; it's like a weekly thing. Most of the time I'm gone on Tuesdays, otherwise I'd be there every week too. I LOVE their Pomegranate cider.

Sorry for the thread highjack! ;)

Yeah, I love that place. My buddy's (who bartends there) stepdad used to own it. Get a basket of criss-cut fries and a few amber ales and I'm loving my life--when I can get down to Sac, of course.

slideaboot

5 Year Member
brutus13 said:
Picking up my All American boy right now. I'm beyond excited!!!!

God I love that feeling! I'm telling you...take pictures. Especially next to something that has fixed dimensions (like a dollar bill or ruler)...it's really amazing to monitor and witness their growth.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980