• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Who has a All American ?

brutus13

we have taken so many pics but I don't know how to post them :( My little guy ate a pinky today like it was nothin LOL he is so far a monster eater. I have him in a 6ft cage and I was a little worried about it being to big for him... who was I kidding he is all over it and loving it. When I learn how to post pics I will.

G

We have our two tegu babies in a 4'x2' DIY enclosure, and they love it. I just hope that we get at least six months use out of it before they outgrow it. ;)

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I got my all american on Thursday and he was out a little bit Thursday and Friday, but haven't seen him at all today. I hope he isn't hibernating already.

txrepgirl

5 Year Member
Congrats on your new Tegu :) . No pictures :( . Did he eat anything ? When I got my two last year they came out just for about one hour and then went to sleep. Venus did that for about a week and then went into hibernation. I saw Shakespeare for just 3 days and then he went into hibernation, too. I got Venus first and then Shakespeare. I got them at the end of August. They hibernated until 04.16.2010.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I was planning on taking some pics today but since he isn't out I guess no photo shoot. He ate a few crickets but that's all. Is that normal??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980