• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Finally got my pics taken!

Compnerd7

He was hiding under his food dish so I had no choice but to let him wake up then take my long awaited pics! I still can't come up with a name, but that usually just comes to me when i'm spending time with my animals..

teg5.jpg

teg4.jpg

teg3.jpg

teg1.jpg

teg.jpg

cageleft-right2.jpg

cage2.jpg

cage.jpg

cageleft-right1.jpg

Compnerd7

New pics

Ok here are some better pics and video. I finally came to a name too, His name is Dextro, or Dex for short. He's no longer going to hibernate and is up eating and Tegu stuff... enjoy!

DEX2-1.jpg

DEX1-1.jpg

DEX5.jpg

DEX4.jpg

DEX3.jpg

DEX2.jpg

DEX1.jpg

I think he's camera shy...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQZx1LUNFJ0&feature=colike

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Looks like a reptifogger is prob running, lots of fog coming out though, I like to keep mine on a lower setting!

Compnerd7

TeguBuzz said:
Looks like a reptifogger is prob running, lots of fog coming out though, I like to keep mine on a lower setting!

Yep Retifogger! Just on high for a little while to bump up the humidity now it's back on low. We've been having a bad dry spell where I live the regular air Humidity is 10 - 20 % :/ so humidity has been hard to keep up

AP27

The fog looks nifty, gives the pics a spooky halloween feel lol. And I love the last one, makes me think of the lion and the lamb. Very cute tegu. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aselph