• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Getting another red tomorrow!!!

babyyitslove

My husband is on his way to Albuquerque to pick up a 3 year old female red =0)

For $100 we can't beat it!

He'll send me pics tomorrow and ill post them!

She originated from Underground Reptiles 2 1/2 years ago.

babyyitslove

Here she is!

She doesn't have a name yet....

2011-10-22_200407.jpg

2011-10-22_200509.jpg

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Wow,..she looks like she has some really nice color under all of that. Her front leg looks swollen in the second pic or is that water distortion once again.

babyyitslove

I believe its the water distortion you're seeing. She's in fantastic condition, considering: she had NO lighting in her enclosure, her water dish was a very shallow paint pan, and she was only interacted with twice a month at most.
Guy fed her well, but im surprised her sheds aren't piled on, as 2 baths a month typically doesn't cut it. She's in shed right now, so she's doing a lot of soaking.

Her temperament isnt bad.... she IS a bit flighty. She does hiss a bit. And she DID gape at me last night. But.... no tail whipping, no clawing, and she remains calm when 'cuddled'.

Aaaaaaand we still can't agree on a name.... my husband says "you can name her, babe".... so I said "ok.... how aboutttttt lala? "No. "Daisy?"no."Nala! "No. "Lula?"no. "Oooooook I thought I was naming this thing...wtf?"

And this went on for HOURS last night.

My camera sucks ass.... so ill snap some better ones in a few.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Congrats on the new pick up. I hope you guys have a big house.

P.S. wheres the water monitor enclosure pics?

babyyitslove

Actually James, we just left home depot with supplies to re-do his whole entire house! I'm so excited! There will be a new thread tonight with pics GALORE!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aselph