• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

new here, the both of us

Aba Zappa

hey everybody just joined here in light of my new buddy, his/her name is Terrance. Here he ( going stick with he until i know for sure) being fat and happy basking. Right now he is in a 50gal half hex while i finish his new home should be done in about a week. So far he's pretty friendly and is eating well. More pics will come along as the years go by.

hope i got this picture thing figured out.....

[attachment=3751]

Attachments

• 091.jpg
    091.jpg
    825.3 KB · Views: 4

Aiion

Awww, I have a new baby too. Had her since 11/11/11. You will love this site. I know I do already :)

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
james john said:
Every one will be happy and smart and never forget any aspects in life those provide us negative impact in life so we will get a best role and be healthy and smart so be conscious for best health and cooperative in all life.

My mind has been blown by this. I'm so confused. What?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aselph