• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New Red Tegu and his new mansion (DUW)

omgtaylorg

5 Year Member
So I finally got my new 2011 Red tegu hatchling from a local breeder here in Texas just a few days ago. He/she is already fairly used to human contact and is showing absolutely no signs of brumation or hibernation seeing as though its up from 9am-9pm every single day and eats like a pig. The cage is a mansion for his/her current size but soon enough it will be growing out of it and moving into an 8x4x3. Currently in a 4x2x3. Enjoy :D
**more pics to come soon didn't want to get him out, just finished a huge meal and was basking**

P1010556.jpg

P1010554.jpg

P1010553.jpg

P1010552.jpg

P1010551.jpg

P1010550.jpg

P1010549.jpg

omgtaylorg

5 Year Member
lol ya thats a ton of space for a baby, if I didnt have multiple custom cages i probably wouldve started big so I didnt have to build two different cages

omgtaylorg

5 Year Member
Ya its alright I had to throw it together really quick with some stuff I had cause I got a great deal on the red and there was only one left so I had to get it quick. But thank you. Only $199 and its 5 minutes from my house, cant beat it.

Aardbark

5 Year Member
Great little guy. I love how he is just sprawled out and relaxing, and looking at the camera.

omgtaylorg

5 Year Member
Aardbark said:
Great little guy. I love how he is just sprawled out and relaxing, and looking at the camera.

Lol ya hes a huge pig so he packs himself full of food and then sprawls out like that for hours basking

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aselph