• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Sharing tegu videos

Sirhc401

Hey tegu talk friends! just thought i would share some videos with everyone :)

The following link is a video of the results of clicker training with our red tegu odin. he is doing better on coming to us on command, and he was hungry in this video which made him even more energetic.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Kdncu7TWCg&feature=colike

If you want to see more on Odin and my other reptiles with training or fun check out the link on my signature, i will update you all with new videos when i can.
Oh! and remember! videos are awesome to share! if a picture speaks a thousand words than vides speak a million!! love to see any videos you guys have of your cool pets. share! :)

Sirhc401

Yeah he did not do half bad for the first try. as you saw he kinda just wanted to jump at it a lot and outsmarted us a few times, stealing those crickets. lol

Sirhc401

Thanks. I am going to have an updated video of the "stand up" trick soon. Since he was so excited about the crickets it distracted his focus. We used turkey balls today for his treat and he did the stand up command easy. :)
I'll record it tomorrow and have it for everyone in a day or 2

Aardbark

5 Year Member
Wow thats really cool. It looks like he even recognizes his name. Beautifull and smart tegu.

As for training, I have seen some other videos on youtube of people doing, or trying it. But yours seemd the best that Ive seen.

Sirhc401

So I am updating tonight. Uploaded two videos. One is part 2 of Odin doing his stand up trick which turned out really well and another is the intro video to the tarantula. I have to edit and should be finished by midnight. Anyway, I'll post another thread on it when I'm done.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aselph