• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Black Throat Monitor Babies

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
VARNYARD said:
Sorry 800lbGorilla AKA Dance With Savs, but you are suspended, this is not what these forums are about. I also will not put up with you inhumane training methods on these forums.

You have been suspended or banned from many forums, at some point you need to ask yourself why?
Thanks I am sorry for my post but that dude makes me mad.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Wes it was not you, there is much more to the story. They are well known for torturing their monitors, they call it training, I call it the acts of scumbags. The drowning method is all I really needed to see. I did not know that 800lbgorilla and Danceswithsavs were the same person, now that I know, they can troll somewhere else.

Serafim

5 Year Member
Bobby Do you have any further info on that guy?? I want to make sure he never crosses my path. Does he frequent any known forums?

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Good cause I don't like either damn one of them. Glad to see your on top of things Bob. Did you read that stuff about the 36 generations. That means that in about 108 years he can have domestic Sav's. What a frickin moron. He must know where the fountain of youth is too. I hate idiots like that. By the way I figured the years by multiplying 3 ( which is how many years it take for savs to mature) times the 36 ( for the generations) . So I hope I did that right.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/lizards/19773-drowning-boscs.html">http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/lizards/ ... boscs.html</a><!-- m -->

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.reptilerooms.com/forumtopic-56103.html">http://www.reptilerooms.com/forumtopic-56103.html</a><!-- m -->

Whether she wants to admit it or not monitors are not domesticated animals. accidents happen. So far she's been lucky. And her grandchildren have been lucky. I believe she also talked about putting a savannah in water and saving it from drowning in order to develop "trust". This was a while ago I could be mistaken.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://reptilebehavior.com/lizard_training_of_two_savana_mo.htm">http://reptilebehavior.com/lizard_train ... ana_mo.htm</a><!-- m -->

Danceswithsavs: DAY 7, Buzzy

Buzzy was finally prowling today after a poop. After his bath, he had to get on the hand to get out of the water, which he did by following the face. Now, when he freezes, it only takes a minute to sing him out of it instead of 20 minutes. He prowled about and climbed on things and recognized but wasnÃ?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?â??Ã?¢Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¡Ã?â??Ã?¬Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¾Ã?â??Ã?¢t inhibited by the face watching him all the time. He only coiled his tail like a watchspring when I removed a box he got behind but that lasted just a minute til he was roaming again. He approached the blinking eyelids but wouldnÃ?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?â??Ã?¢Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¡Ã?â??Ã?¬Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¾Ã?â??Ã?¢t take a piece of chicken so he ate nothing today.

34 DAYS, Buzzy (having grown from 11 to 12 1/2 inches in the past month)
He has started the day with the same rage. Touching his box elicited much hissing from within. With all that adrenaline going and nobody to fight and nowhere to flee, we decided to let him out in the bathtub with water deeper than usual to lower his traction so he could not hurt himself.and then be the good humans who get him out, as usual, since he can't do it himself....yet!

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Serafim said:
Bobby Do you have any further info on that guy?? I want to make sure he never crosses my path. Does he frequent any known forums?

I know him preeeettty well.

The only thing he frequents is youtube, and the forums he created. His youtube nick is kaffir2.

About the drowning....

They had a training log on their site. On day 34 or something like that, it reads the following, plus what Bobby posted.

"We decided to put him in the bathtub with deep water in order to exhaust him and then be the 'heroes' that 'rescue' him......"

"....After 5 minutes or so, he flipped on his back, head underwater, and remained still. This was a frightening image, as we had lost a monitor to drowning and found his corpse in the same pose...."

"We are, ourselves, upset over this inexplicable defensive behaviour, not only because it violated our expectations, but also because this is not behaviour that is compatible with living as a pet and he would have to be kept as a breeding specimen if he keeps it up."

They have since removed the log.

Other than that, the savs have grown to adults. He has had them for 1 year. He feeds them a diet of chicken parts, beef parts, mice, and "cricket souffle". The souffle is made out of oatmeal, cricket, and some other ingredient.

They have lost 1 other sav before they got these 2, it was found dead in its water dish.

Some of his followers are Devildogsbitch, Lighraider2007, and blackpalmcockatoo, to name a few.

He calls people who talk about common monitor husbandry or express dislike towards his methods "Rete-ards" or "Bambi-haters". I have talked to him for a while via Youtube PM, but when I refused to post on how great taming is on repticzone (He calls it septiczone) he left me with this fun comment.

first anniversary oct. 24, 2007
buzzy and lilly are 41 and 42 inches

They still kiss when they want us to fetch food and take it daintily from the lips or fingers (Lip Service). Even 3 yr olds can lip feed (Brekky in Bed). Lip feeding vids are even boring now.
So, do we have our motherf**king answer on that, mike, you fabulous dips*it? Your monitor is exactly what you taught him to be.
So are mine.
See Lighsadra's Creo vids and Devildogsbitch's Bosco vids...
So are theirs.

I guess he doesn't like me anymore. Lol.

I posted a thread on the old forum, which most of you probably remember. I posted that she was feeding them raw chicken, but it turns out she was feeding them some cricket oatmeal mix.

It's really best not to comment on her vids if you have something to say that is negative towards her. Save yourself time and effort and just don't pay attention.

(If DWS is somehow reading this, just let it be over. Have fun with your savs.)

Another thing, I believe savs can learn to tolerate human's presence ok. I don't agree with all of her ideas. It's that simple. I don't think they really crave human attention. It's just not natural, especially for a cheap, 20$ imported sav.

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
All the stuff you mention is why I hate him / her whoever they are. I have seen post by them and they really are STUPID.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
This was left in the chat by them:

i'm aware that you are have totally bought into the rumour and innuendo without making any critical examination of what was offered as 'proof'. this is a character defect i won't be able to help you with, but it is wrong and you have done wrong. that only puts you on my list of unworthies and can accrue no benefit. no, i do not torture monitors- never did, never will. ask mrAsmodius to clue you in, because you are not only woefully ig.

ciao, bello.

In my opinion, it is not rumour and innuendo when it was done/said by them, it changes it to facts.

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
I'm on the same page as you are. Man the nerve of some people.
Just plain crazy if you ask me. I wonder how they treated their kids. I hope better than their pets.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I was called on again to defend my actions. They wanted to know on what grounds they were banned, and felt it was unfair for me to suspend them.

I will say this, however I do not feel I need to explain it.

If you knowingly torture your animals, than you are in the wrong place. These grounds are non-negotiable, and should be a given, it will not fly here, bottom line.

I do hope this explains the reason behind the suspension; it is not totally based on your actions here, but rather your morals in life.

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
HOLY....Kaffir2 is DANCESWITHSAV?!?!?!?! :D never saw that one coming, sheesh, it says here on her profile at youtube:
They learn what you teach.
They do what they learn.
They are what they do.
They reflect your soul.
now on real reptile forums she is like this guy :twisted:

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Amen! its your site you can do what you want. I don't blame you one bit. You gotta weed out the bad eggs. Just like breeding reptiles. LOL

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
well, as a member of youtube my self, I'm going to fix this problem and teach the other users something through MUFFDADDY, Nick

AB^

5 Year Member
Here is the training log unedited version before Dances Edited the log on the reptile behavior website

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://goannafan.com/danceswithsavs/">http://goannafan.com/danceswithsavs/</a><!-- m -->

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
ok, guys, in any minutie, or hours, it's going to happen, I've talked to Muffdaddy, Nick, and he agrees to help as soon as he gets a proof, he claims that the proof needs to be a video of danceswithsavs trying to drown his savannaha monitor, because he has seen it from the links that i've sent him. so i'm going to need all the help i can get finding a video of this cruel method

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
ah, well, the war is already on between me, nick against this person. so, whoever has a youtube account, could you please visit MUFFDADDY2's channel, and send him a private message about DanceswithSavs, that's the proof he will get since there is no video

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980