• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

GOT EGGS!!!!!!!!!! Update 10/26!!!

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
jim_m said:
Grats on the eggs. Those look too cute to pass up. I might have to take one of those off your hands :-D
Thanks! Good luck! There is a long line of people waiting locally and in a few forums. I will put up an ad a few days after they hatch and I know how many I have to sell. We may hold back 1 or 2.

jim_m

5 Year Member
Well go ahead and add me to that list. When you hammer out the details let me know. If there are any left i would love to grab one.
:plot2

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I won't be starting a list until I put up the ad, to be fair to everyone. I had thought about taking deposits a few weeks ago but I'd rather not "count my hatchlings before they hatch". :mrgreen:

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
RehabRalphy said:
Hey! Get some pictures up of these eggs. :D
They're on the first page of the thread. The eggs have grown though.

I just had to find our 16 month old B&W who keeps escaping from her 75G tank. Yea, way too small, I'm working on building a full size enclosure but it's slow going with so many other things to do.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I tried to candle a few of the eggs last night. I can't see anything!!! The eggs are completely solid, full of Tegu!!!

Any day now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aranha

5 Year Member
omg omg omg omg omg omg! :D

Woooo exciting! I so look forward to see the little youngsters jump out of their eggs! :D

Try to film it if possible that would be so neat! ^^

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Aranha said:

Woooo exciting! I so look forward to see the little youngsters jump out of their eggs! :D

THANKS!!!

I'm hoping they cooperate and pop out when we're there. I'll probably "tickle" the last few out of their eggs, so the chances are good.

Aranha

5 Year Member
DaveDragon said:
Aranha said:

THANKS!!!

I'm hoping they cooperate and pop out when we're there. I'll probably "tickle" the last few out of their eggs, so the chances are good.

Hope everything goes well :D. Throw me a pm when the babies are born will ya?

Are they really due this weekend? :)

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Aranha said:
Hope everything goes well :D. Throw me a pm when the babies are born will ya?

Are they really due this weekend? :)
Thanks!! I'll try, I expect thing will get a little crazy once they start popping. But I hear it can be a long process, they don't all jump out a once. I'll post the announcement in this thread and start a new one with eventually pics & video.

Bobby told me B&W's hatch 60 days after laying. I talked to Wil and he said 64 days for him. I'm hoping for 59 days!!

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Man that will be soooooo cool . I hope you get a good hatch. What do you think you'll be asking for the little darlins? I may have to figure out a way to get me one of them. LOL I can't wait to see them. Good luck I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Dang that's not bad on the Tegu or the shipping. Yeah the Extreme does seem more me . LOL Never can tell which direction I'll go. I used to have Black and Whites. I really like the Reds and Blues though. But the Extremes are really cool. Of course I gotta sell a kidney or some snakes before my broke self . Can do anything to buy one. LOL Dang sure wished Tax time was here. That's usually when I do most of my buying. But I do have some things working. LOL

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
FIRST ONE HATCHED!!!!!!

IMG_1255_.jpg

Any more info will be posted here.
http://www.tegutalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=29984#29984

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members