• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

HELP HELP!!!!

Sendream

a little more active, were goona make the changes saturday.
[/quote]

I hope the changes you make help the little guy! We are rooting for him, but like the pp said don't get discouraged that stuff happens to the best of us. A little change that you oversee can cause a big problem.That's how they learned about these guys to begin with. There's still unknown territory look at the differing opinions on the web and through people. Good luck :D

Bryan

Sendream said:
a little more active, were goona make the changes saturday.

I hope the changes you make help the little guy! We are rooting for him, but like the pp said don't get discouraged that stuff happens to the best of us. A little change that you oversee can cause a big problem.That's how they learned about these guys to begin with. There's still unknown territory look at the differing opinions on the web and through people. Good luck :D
[/quote]

thanx.

Sirhc401

im curious to know why some ppl feel the need to post the most discouraging things like "i bet its dead". nobody but the owner knows this animal and yet ppl put a death sentence on it. that most make the owner feel so much better. come on ppl. this is not myspace and facebook where you can trash talk. be supportive. if not for the person, for the animals sake. rather than just saying it is dead, nothing you can do. there is ALWAYS something you can do

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Sirhc401 said:
im curious to know why some ppl feel the need to post the most discouraging things like "i bet its dead". nobody but the owner knows this animal and yet ppl put a death sentence on it. that most make the owner feel so much better. come on ppl. this is not myspace and facebook where you can trash talk. be supportive. if not for the person, for the animals sake. rather than just saying it is dead, nothing you can do. there is ALWAYS something you can do

Who said there was nothing you could do? There may always be something that can be done, the problem is people don't like to hear they are doing things wrong and make the changes that are needed.

Grendel

Let's not get bent out of shape over the "I bet its dead" comment. It is what it is, my guess as to the well being of the animal at that point in the thread. It is not trash talk, it's not name calling, not a curse word etc. Since when are online forums supposed to be sanctuaries for rehabilitating fragile egos?

Sirhc401

But If you have a negative opinion that helps nothing than please keep it to yourself. Imagine yourself in a situation where you need help and someone just tells you "I bet it's dead" in no way is that friendly. Which is why I gave you your rating and then you decided to brand me with negative reputation because I want to make this a friendly place and you want to have negative opinions

Grendel

I'm not going say a bad set up is fine to keep things friendly, or that an animal looks good when it does not. I have been on the other side myself and it made me rethink my husbandry, which is the key.

Sirhc401

I understand where you are coming from, I just don't see why you have to be mean about it. Support is better then being blunt. That's what I think

dicy

5 Year Member
trow evrything out of that viv re do it as a quarentine setup whit simple hide a waterbowl 1 clean branch a good basking spot uvb and mist it evryday leave 1 ore 2 prey items and keep an eye on the humidety that it doesnt go to low cover the back and sides whit papper and maby even the front till it kicks back into health and if u use a screen top cover it only leave a litle bit open by the basking spot so the lamp doesnt overheat o yea i sugest u get an subscription to biawak (online free magazine about monitor lizards) also checkout http://cybersalvator.com/home.asp

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980