• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

How old are you??

nat

5 Year Member
PuffDragon said:
lol Nat I'm pushing 350 easy what you guys at? Want a pic for proof lol

I don't honestly know. There is a bookshelf full upstairs, another down stairs, and boxes and boxes in the attic. We don't understand the concept of renting... so much so that it is actually cheaper for us just to buy them as we tend to take days to return anything. That and my husband insists on buying any movie he a) likes b) loves c) might like (if he hasn't watched it yet) d) looks interesting e) reminds him of his childhood or f) looks so stupid it might be entertaining to watch. ha ha. Oh and of course I am mildly guilty as I love horror movies and must have every zombie movie in existance... and I have a mild addiction to anime and anything fantasy. le sigh

greentriple

5 Year Member
Wow, all these young married people. I waited until I was 36 to get married. Well, truth is I got married the first time at 29, but that lasted all of 1 year. Didn't have my first kid until 38 though.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I got married at 29 and first kid at 34. I recommend getting married and having kids early, hope they turn out OK, and have them graduate High School before you're 40 so you can enjoy another 30 or 40 years without having to drag them everywhere. Our youngest won't graduate High School until I'm 56! We'd like to do alot of things but the expense of 3 kids keeps us from doing most of them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan