• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

How old are you??

Swtbrat

5 Year Member
Ok Dave.

I am old enough to know better and young enough to not care!
I am between the ages of 10 and 100. :lol:

Brat!

ColdThirst

5 Year Member
Im 20, and gonna be 21 in May, I think according to the people that have replied, the midian age of the people on this site is about 25 (only bc the really old ones spike the numbers up) this could possible mean that owning a tegu could be a generational thing. Or somthing for young people to say they have a 4ft lizzard running around inside their house lol. and i am going to consider myself an old man when i turn 21 this summer. I dont think i could handle 30, cuz im gonna have my mid-life crisis when i turn 25 (got it all planned out :))

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
So me and Bobby are the "old men" (44) around here?? I'd better start digging my grave before I need a walker!! :mrgreen:

I WISH I was 30 again!!! There's so much I wish I could have done differently!! Coulda, shoulda, woulda!!!!!! Now where did I leave that Geritol????

greentriple

5 Year Member
I'll be 39 in May and I have no regrets. However, Dave everyday past 20 is one day closer to the grave, it's a decline that gets sharper and sharper every year.... LOL

ColdThirst - yup, you're done. Old, over, irrelevant to the next generation, just quit now and take up knitting... :)

I for one intend to get better with age. I'm in better shape now than I'll be when I'm 48.... I still feel 25, except in the morning when I get up, or the afternoon when I need a nap, or at night when I'm asleep by 9:30 p.m.... Alas, as I fade into memory and leave only dust and perhaps a stinky fart I can say I have truly lived....

Ah, Who am I kidding I'm having so much fun.

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
ColdThirst said:
Im 20, and gonna be 21 in May, I think according to the people that have replied, the midian age of the people on this site is about 25 (only bc the really old ones spike the numbers up) this could possible mean that owning a tegu could be a generational thing. Or somthing for young people to say they have a 4ft lizzard running around inside their house lol. and i am going to consider myself an old man when i turn 21 this summer. I dont think i could handle 30, cuz im gonna have my mid-life crisis when i turn 25 (got it all planned out :))
Poor kid you have no idea. LOL time will catch you sooner than you can out run it. I'll have my midlife crisis when I'm 80. LOL I wish I was just turning 21. Would I change anything. I doubt it. I had too much fun. Enjoy this life cause it only last so long. My only advice be careful burning bridges cause you may have to go back across someday. LOL Or how about Don't Worry Be Happy. LOL

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan