• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

How old are you??

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
It's amazing we start out wearing a diaper, relying on everyone when we're born. And end up like that before we die (of old age).

Does anyone remember Mork from Ork (1978 to 1982)?? It was a spin off of an episode of Happy Days when Mork (Robin Williams in his first role) threatened to take Richie back to Ork as an example of a human. The people on Ork lived in reverse, hatched from an egg as an old man and progressing to an infant before vanishing (??). An interesting twist on life.

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
DaveDragon said:
It's amazing we start out wearing a diaper, relying on everyone when we're born. And end up like that before we die (of old age).

Does anyone remember Mork from Ork (1978 to 1982)?? It was a spin off of an episode of Happy Days when Mork (Robin Williams in his first role) threatened to take Richie back to Ork as an example of a human. The people on Ork lived in reverse, hatched from an egg as an old man and progressing to an infant before vanishing (??). An interesting twist on life.
Yeah I remember that. God I am old. Boo Hoo Hoo

AB^

5 Year Member
Hey I remember Mork from Ork (Mork & Mindy)
Though I only ever saw it in reruns, and I am by no means old compared to you geeezers :lol:

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Oh yes, reruns... :roll: We seen them the first time, back in the OLD days. :)

Transistor radios, black n white TVs, 8 track tapes, wheel to wheel projectors and drive in movies. :oops: :)

BTW, did I tell you this is a great thread?? :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AB^

5 Year Member
VARNYARD said:
Oh yes, reruns... :roll: We seen them the first time, back in the OLD days. :)

Transistor radios, black n white TVs, 8 track tapes, wheel to wheel projectors and drive in movies. :oops: :)

BTW, did I tell you this is a great thread?? :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:shock: Wow, it must of been crazy growing up in the stone age Bobby :lol: :eek: :D :) :lol: :eek:

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Who saw Neil Armstrong walk on the Moon?? Or was it a a sound stage in the desert?? I think I still have the article from Nation Geographic (6th grade, stole it from the library). Back when they were known for having pictures of floppy chested African woman (UGH!).

We used to have air raid drills in school. The sirens would go off and we'd rush into the hallways, sit on the floor, put our head between our knees and kiss our asses good buy. Scary still not knowing if the russians had actually sent some nukes over to us.

60's cars rock!!!!

The Beatles, the Stones, Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, the Doors!! All before their come backs, or deaths.

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
DaveDragon said:
Who saw Neil Armstrong walk on the Moon?? Or was it a a sound stage in the desert?? I think I still have the article from Nation Geographic (6th grade, stole it from the library). Back when they were known for having pictures of floppy chested African woman (UGH!).

We used to have air raid drills in school. The sirens would go off and we'd rush into the hallways, sit on the floor, put our head between our knees and kiss our asses good buy. Scary still not knowing if the russians had actually sent some nukes over to us.

60's cars rock!!!!

The Beatles, the Stones, Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, the Doors!! All before their come backs, or deaths.
Thank God I'm not that old. LOL

AneesasMuse

5 Year Member
Umm... 29? :mrgreen: No, seriously... my children are older than a lot of you. I started young... sure hope that doesn't mean I'm gonna finish soon :shock:

I'm 42 and don't feel a day over 13 :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu