• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Tegu or FRilled dragon???

robnpg

5 Year Member
I started this topic YEARS ago and never updated it. I did go with the frilled dragon at the time and still have him. I kind of wish I would have went with the Tegu. But, I'm currently on Bobby's list for one so all is good.
Now, to finish the dang cage!!!!

Attachments

• leslie.jpg
    513 bytes · Views: 6

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
welcome back...... i swear if i told people once i told em twice you cant go wrong getting a tegu especially one of bobbies lol jk!

themedic

Well, I'd have to say Tegu's are much more impressive, they are smart and get large.

they also have huge personalities and dont change tempermant, unless they are really hungry, shedding or guarding eggs id have to say they are very nice animals if kept properly.

good luck on your decision.

robnpg

5 Year Member
Yeah, don't know if it was just my experience, but there is no interaction bewteen myself and the dragon. Even as old as he is, he won't even move if he knows someone is in the room.....

Herplings

5 Year Member
Hey man, welcome back and Good luck with the Tegu.

The FD you have is pretty awesome and its nice to hear you still have him and he is doing well.

Yeah, I would say that is one of thous Reptiles you probably would not handle much.

You will be able to interact with your Tegu much more.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980