• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

1.1 red tegus

BSM

5 Year Member
I have an extra 1.1 red tegus that i will be selling or trading to make some room in my apartment, to add a few more tortoises to my group and i dont really need two pairs. If anyone wants a jump start into breeding reds heres your chance but be advised these are adults and require a 8x3x3 cage (with 8x4x4 being perfered) so if you cant provide that please dont waste your time as i want them to go into another good home.

Male is in perfect condition but a little aggressive and snapping, will eat anything you put in front of him

female has a few minor issues from previous owner like one or two missing toes,etc but a very calm girl which prefers mice and chicks but will eat bannanas and mango occesionally

Both are in the 3 foot+ range and i will get some more pics and details up later tonight or tommorrow

price for the pair will be 700 + shipping or 300 + shipping for the male

Shipping will be exspensive i paid about 100 in shipping to get the male here so for the two it will be in the 200 range depending on where you live. If in NY or surrounding area i will take 50 dollars off the male or 100 off for the pair and willing to meet up approx 40 miles from Bay shore NY 11706

I will only offer trades for the following female tortoise speices only as i have enough males in my groups

marginated tortoises
russian tortoises 6+ inches
HERMANN'S TORTOISE 5+ inches

If you have any questions you can post here or send me an email at [email protected]

thanks
Bryan

BSM

5 Year Member
male, he is more red then pics will get new ones soon
[attachment=3520]
[attachment=3521]

female
[attachment=3522]
[attachment=3523]

BSM said:
I have an extra 1.1 red tegus that i will be selling or trading to make some room in my apartment, to add a few more tortoises to my group and i dont really need two pairs. If anyone wants a jump start into breeding reds heres your chance but be advised these are adults and require a 8x3x3 cage (with 8x4x4 being perfered) so if you cant provide that please dont waste your time as i want them to go into another good home.

Male is in perfect condition but a little aggressive and snapping, will eat anything you put in front of him

female has a few minor issues from previous owner like one or two missing toes,etc but a very calm girl which prefers mice and chicks but will eat bannanas and mango occesionally

Both are in the 3 foot+ range and i will get some more pics and details up later tonight or tommorrow

price for the pair will be 700 + shipping or 300 + shipping for the male

Shipping will be exspensive i paid about 100 in shipping to get the male here so for the two it will be in the 200 range depending on where you live. If in NY or surrounding area i will take 50 dollars off the male or 100 off for the pair and willing to meet up approx 40 miles from Bay shore NY 11706

I will only offer trades for the following female tortoise speices only as i have enough males in my groups

marginated tortoises
russian tortoises 6+ inches
HERMANN'S TORTOISE 5+ inches

If you have any questions you can post here or send me an email at [email protected]

thanks
Bryan

Attachments

• P8100087.JPG
    P8100087.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 1
  • P8100088.JPG
    P8100088.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • P8090084.JPG
    P8090084.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 1
  • P8090085.JPG
    P8090085.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 1

BSM

5 Year Member
Yes she is my computer is broken so I was going to wait after the holidays to realist them

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Can you post some more pics of the female? Will you sell her alone?

Tegu Dude

BSM said:
Im lowering the male to 225 plus shipping

Save the male for me please! How do you want payment? Feel free to call/text me, Josh Willmore at 334-730-3584. My phn died and I am going to get a new one this afternoon after my dentist apt.

BSM

5 Year Member
I will accept paypal, money orders or checks which ever is essier for you. When your phone turns back on give me a call at 516-554-1483 or send me an email [email protected]

tommorrow i will not be avalible as i have work till 6 then going to a islander game right after

thanks
Bryan

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont