• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

1.2 Peruvian Boas for sale

Curtis T

I have 1.2 Peruvian Boas for sale they are 4 years old grown slow not power feed never been bred . for $1500 I am in Southern Ca. Sorry I do not know how to post photos. I can email the photos. My email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->
Thanks Curtis

JohnMatthew

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
To post pictures just upload to a free hosting site, I like photobucket. After you've uploaded and saved the pictures to your photobucket account place your cursor under the pictures to see the different codes. If you click on the
paste here your picture will show up.  Good luck on the sale.

Curtis T

URL=http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/BigCats4Me/Peruvian%20Red%20Tail%20Boas/?action=view&current=IMG_5761.jpg]
th_IMG_5761.jpg
[/URL]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont