• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

1.5 year old Female B&W Tegu - Free to good home

Dejahsaurus

Decided to part with my 1.5 year old Tegu, thought about it before, but my wife's fear of this thing is making the difference.

The Tegu is super sweet, never had any behavioral issues at all, eats great, and from what i can tell is perfectly healthy.

she is 34 inches long and beautiful. Very good with my kids, and even will sit next to a cat with no issues. she likes to explore the room she is in and will gladly sleep next to you on a couch at night. (as long as she can bury her head in something).

I'm hoping something smaller like a Bearded Dragon will be easier for my wife to accept.

email me at [email protected] if you have interest, I don't have any idea how to safely package and ship this girl, so i may need advice on that, or if you live near Nebraska, maybe we can do a hand-off.

will only send to a good home!

thanks,

James

Alliocha

I think you should consider a nominal charge at least. As a symbol and to make sure the animal is worth something to the person who wants to get it. A nominal contract for such situations is a very good thing as well I think.. Just mentioning, cause you want her in good hands..

Dejahsaurus

I'll contact the people asking for her, try to get pics of the enclosure and interview them over the phone as best i can. thanks for your concern, i want to make sure she goes to a great place, that part is more important than the cash.

Alliocha

Of course, money shouldn't be of any concerns when it comes to the comfort and wellbeing of animals. But I guess you understood what I meant when I was talking of a nominal charge as a symbol ;-) I just did this with my leopardgeckos that had to find a good and loving new home when I got my Tegu and his new owner gladly paid a few bucks as a sign of his good motivation. But however you'll do it, your attitude seems to be a good one and you will find a great place for her I am sure! All the best for you and her!

N8bub

The Mrs generally wins. Do you have any pics of her ( tegu not Mrs):D I'm located in kc and am interested in getting a girlfriend for my boy. Lucky for me I married a lady who loves lizards!

chrisw

Do you still have the tegu
Decided to part with my 1.5 year old Tegu, thought about it before, but my wife's fear of this thing is making the difference.

The Tegu is super sweet, never had any behavioral issues at all, eats great, and from what i can tell is perfectly healthy.

she is 34 inches long and beautiful. Very good with my kids, and even will sit next to a cat with no issues. she likes to explore the room she is in and will gladly sleep next to you on a couch at night. (as long as she can bury her head in something).

I'm hoping something smaller like a Bearded Dragon will be easier for my wife to accept.

email me at [email protected] if you have interest, I don't have any idea how to safely package and ship this girl, so i may need advice on that, or if you live near Nebraska, maybe we can do a hand-off.

will only send to a good home!

thanks,

James
D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu