• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

1 year old B&W Tegu - free to good home + custom cage

Dejahsaurus

considering parting my 1 year old female B&W Tegu. Was my first Tegu and not sure it is the right lizard for my family. She is buried and sleeping most of the time, so we don't get to see much of her. I am considering a Bearded Dragon for that reason, I had one a while back. This girl is very pretty, very nice, is fine basking outside or sleeping on your lap either after eating or late at night when she is already tired. Hasn't showed any aggression at all, but likes to be active and explore the rooms she is in. She is 31 inches long, poops in her water dish pretty much always, eats great. I have even been feeding her the TeguMonitor food from Zoomed. loves that stuff. I have 22 of them left which I would ship along as well, about 3 or 4 months worth of food. (she eats 1/3rd at a time, every other day, along with berries.

I have a BeegerBox custom cage on the way, all black PVC, setup for the Tegu, will be 6 feet by 2 feet by 30 inches high. I would sell that at a big discount as well $500 plus shipping. it would include all the fixtures and lights to have everything be perfect for this female Tegu. so about $600 and all of it is yours. I wouldn't even open the cage when it shows up, just re-ship to you, else I might be able to just have them change the destination on their end when shipping.

Pictures can be emailed, let me know at [email protected]. Only considering this if the destination feels like a good fit for this Tegu.

Dejahsaurus

Ok, I'm actually getting lots of direct interest. I had posted this honestly to see if this was even an option, had no idea how quickly I could give away a Tegu. i'm impressed with this community here! I can't get a refund or cancel the custom cage, so I am going to wait till it shows up next week to make my final decision. I'll post back and email all of those who have emailed me already at that time to see what to do next. thank you all.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont