• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

160 Watt Power-Sun contest!!!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Ok here we go, let see those slogans, please only one entry per member. I will let this run for two weeks, that should give everyone a chance to get in on the great deal. The contest for the catchiest slogan as to why UV is important for tegus.

Winner must pay $7.00 on the shipping, good luck everyone!! :)

PUV-10.jpg

$40.00 value

All entrys must be active members on this site, all judging will be done by me. Contest ends January the 31st at 12pm, winner will be named shortly here after.

All entrys must be submitted here.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Great idea!!

VARNYARD said:
All entrys must be submitted here.
Shouldn't the entries be submitted by PM? If they're put in a post it might be too easy to borrow a piece or two, or see what everyone is writing and find a better way to do it. Anonymous is better.

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
1 Chocoan Extreme Tegu= $250
Custom built enclosure for your tegu: $347
48 cubic feet of substrate= $80
4 months supply of rodents= $72
Light fixtures from Home Depot= $35
4 ZooMed PowerSun Bulbs= $160

Having no place left to plug in your lights because you already have a million other herps= Priceless!!!!!!!

dorton

5 Year Member
Let them bake, or let them shake, MBD is a preventable disease...
The Power is in your hands with Powersun UV reptile bulbs.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
There are some really good ones here. Looks like I am going to have my work cut out for me.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Dang Matt, that picture scares me and hurts me all at the same time, lol. :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fanderson9214