• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

A day of surprises...

DavidRosi

Today I found out that my little girl, was in fact; a little boy !

The guy at my local reptile shop was super surprised that he didn't show a single sign of aggression; no tail whips or bites after 30 mins in the car and being handled by a complete stranger... and Colombians are aggressive? Myth - busted !

So the name game begins... :)

396877_186058894858597_62120815_n.jpg

dragonmetalhead

1,000+ Post Club
Yeah, I have no idea where all the bad press about Colombians came from. Kodo has never given a single display of aggression to anyone or anything, nor does he feed aggressively. Glad yours is friendly, and from the pic he's a real looker. My name suggestions are Smaug (after the dragon from The Hobbit) and Lemmy (after the frontman/bassist from Motorhead).

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phi Long