• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

A LIMITED NUMBER OF TEGUTALK T-SHIRTS ARE STILL AVAILABLE

Albinorhino

5 Year Member
Re: TEGUTALK T-SHIRT & CAP PRE-ORDER 2009!!!!!

i ordered two of them cant wait to get them. when should they be heading out?

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member

We still need orders for 12 more t-shirts to make the minimum order. :mrgreen:

Jer723

5 Year Member

YAY!!! im gettin a tegutalk T - Shirt. I cant wait!!!

Red Earth Exotics

5 Year Member

COME ON!! We need 12 more orders folks! Dig down DEEP into those pockets! Break your kids piggy banks! Clean under the couch!

Jer723

5 Year Member

Red Earth Exotics said:
COME ON!! We need 12 more orders folks! Dig down DEEP into those pockets! Break your kids piggy banks! Clean under the couch!

lol, break the piggy banks were starting a tegutalk revolution! sign up for a t-shirt, or they might not sell them next year!

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member

All we need to do is make the minimum order (20) before I can place the order. If we have to wait another few months it's no big deal, the money is sitting in my Paypal account, I won't touch it in case I have to do a refund. There should be more interest once the eggs start popping!

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member

All we need to do is make the minimum order (20) before I can place the order. If we have to wait another few months it's no big deal, the money is sitting in my Paypal account, I won't touch it in case I have to do a refund. There should be more interest once the eggs start popping!

FoxxCola

5 Year Member

I want one.. :( How much are they to get to Canada again?

bubbategu2

5 Year Member

I "PayPal"ed for a large T-shirt please. I hope you got the money, honey.

FoxxCola

5 Year Member

Can I still get one? $15 for the shirt plus $12 (shipped to Canada) so $27 and that is shipped to my door right?

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member

FoxxCola said:
Can I still get one? $15 for the shirt plus $12 (shipped to Canada) so $27 and that is shipped to my door right?
That is correct. You may have to pay some duty taxes (or whatever it's called) when it crosses the border.

I'm still waiting to meet the minimum quantity to be able to order them. Yours would bring it up to 10, need 10 more. Interest has already picked up since the Tegu's are hatching.

Jer723

5 Year Member

DaveDragon said:
FoxxCola said:
That is correct. You may have to pay some duty taxes (or whatever it's called) when it crosses the border.

I'm still waiting to meet the minimum quantity to be able to order them. Yours would bring it up to 10, need 10 more. Interest has already picked up since the Tegu's are hatching.

Good i cant wait to get mine, i dont know how you coudnt buy the shirt!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus