• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

A rescue and a re-homing

DaRealJoker

5 Year Member
So this Monday I'll be bringing 3 lil critters to live with me. I'm rescueing two very lonely and neglected geckos. One is a Banded and the other is Tremper Albino. They are under-weight and live in an office. I so disagree with exotics as office pets. I wold only be comfortable with fish in the office. They are much more suitable in my beliefs. The third critter coming home is a Water Dragon. He's a 2 yr old male and is very friendly. He is also in shed at the moment
PB270080.jpg
He is only coming to me because I have the time to devote to him. He is residing with a local college teacher who just has lost her free time. Work can be very time consuming eh? So to say quickly, I am very excited and yet overwhelmed. I say overwhelmed as I will be jumping into a new building project when I just finished one lol I am a disable person, and am home always. I got back into reptiles after 15 years as a theroputic hobby. I raised a Sav Water Monitor when I was 14 (R.I.P. Igor) and finally have time again (although more than I was asking for) and can take up my true passion. Careing and raising exotics. BTW I love domestics too. Any one have an idea for names of my two geckos? One is a male and the other is a female. The banded is my male.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu