• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

acting weird

G

he just started doing this,i feed him a super worm and everytime he goes to eat it he tosses it in his mouth how u would something hot.never used to do this. i though it might be because it was biting him but i chopped off the heads and he still does it. i recently moved him into a bigger cage and i just moved him back thinking its the cage any ideas on why hes doing this?

G

Sounds to me like he is just eating aggresively. He probably just wants to make sure its dead before he swallows it. I assume it's just something hard wired into their brain and used mostly when they get older and eat larger prey.

G

ahh,i thought it was because he hurt the inside of him mouth. thats what it looks like anyway

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicole_61955