• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Add-Ons to the Komodo Tank

CaterpillarGiraffe

5 Year Member
If you misread the title, no it isn't for a Komodo Dragon :p it's by "Komodo Exotics". I just added a few new plants + Driftwood so I wanted to just show some pictures.

DSC02033.jpg

DSC02034.jpg

DSC02036.jpg

Meg90

5 Year Member
Looking good! Man that thing is massive! I think a black background would really make all those plants pop. Contrast and whatnot.

CaterpillarGiraffe

5 Year Member
Meg90 said:
Looking good! Man that thing is massive! I think a black background would really make all those plants pop. Contrast and whatnot.

Yeah, I was thiking that. I don't know why, but in the pictures, the wall looks brown. It's a burgundy red, it looks ok behind the tank :)

cornking4

5 Year Member
How much did you pay for that enclosure?? Something that big made of glass looks like it could run $900 easy.

Looks great!! I've been working on the naturalism of Zzyzx's enclosure, but he seems to have taken a liking to destroying my landscaping. :doh

rrcoolj

5 Year Member
cornking4 said:
How much did you pay for that enclosure?? Something that big made of glass looks like it could run $900 easy.

Looks great!! I've been working on the naturalism of Zzyzx's enclosure, but he seems to have taken a liking to destroying my landscaping. :doh

I know what you mean, my little guy always digs these huge pits along his cage. I can't put anything on the ground like plants cus he just digs it up. Man these guys can move some dirt when they want to.

CaterpillarGiraffe

5 Year Member
cornking4 said:

It retails for about $1200, but I work with the owner of the company, so I got it for around... $800

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont