• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Adult male red tegu

moronictrash

Hey guys it's been awhile since I've been on here and I have Alot of things happening in my life lately just had my first kid and idk why since my girlfriend was pregnant loki has bit her once bit me once and changed up on us with a yound young babu in the house I'm sad to say this but I'm looking for a good home for my tegu as I said he's a adult male red and a big boy buy can't risk my baby and it's not fair to him to not let him roam as I've always done in located in central Pennsylvania Clearfield county to be exact but who ever has to ship him Or get him yourself after he's a great tegu and it kills me to even write this he is 4.5 years old looking for pics now to attach thank u

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tegulover310