• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

AHHH!!

FoxxCola

5 Year Member
I AM SO MAD AT MYSELF RIGHT NOW!! :bang I left a band-aid on the couch and went to the washroom, only to come back to my tegu swollowing it!!! What should I do? I can't take him to a vet right away, I'm about to catch a bus to Toronto for 2 days. I will ask my mom to keep an eye on him, what should I do in the mean time? It was just a little band-aid, but a band-aid non the less. GAHHH...! :hifit

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Becky, how big is your tegu? If it is a larger animal it should pass it without problem.

FoxxCola

5 Year Member
That's what I was worried about, He's only about 18" STL. So he's not very big. Do you think that he is big enough to pass it?

omgtaylorg

5 Year Member
Um I honestly think you need to lube her up, put cod liver oil in a dropper and open his/her mouth and squirt it down, you can also put some in the clocoa to help lube it up. vegitable oil or mineral oil would do fine as well but id recommend cod liver oil before the others.

FoxxCola

5 Year Member
I gave him some cod liver oil with a dropper, he was not impressed, lol. He is looking alright as of right now, he is eating like normal and has done his business, no band-aid recovered yet though. I think it's been 2 days now so I hope he can pass it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus