• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

All Tegu Talk Staff Please Read!!!

AB^

5 Year Member
We would like to set up a mod/staff meeting with everyone being able to attend to discuss a number of topics regarding the future of our site. Our meeting will be this coming Monday (March 17)
at 8pm central time (that's 6pm pacific or 9pm eastern) in the TeguTalk Chatroom. If you will be unable to attend please let us know.

Thanks

AB^

5 Year Member
Zeke, the meeting will be staff only, I was thinking of just transferring all the staff to a temporary chatroom for the meeting so that the main chat will be open for regular members and guests.

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
You could set up a mod-only IRC chat.
I believe that you could password protect it, or only give away the location of the irc to the admins.

ZEKE

5 Year Member
aww okay :hifit i think you should leave the chat open and make a temp one for the meeting. i dont know what ill do if i cant be in the chat

:lymo

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I will not be able to make it. March 17 is Saint Patrick's Day and every year my family (being comprised of a bunch of drunken Irishmen) get together for the day. That coupled with it is also my Spring Break next week. I highly doubt, well actually know, I will not be in the right state of mind to participate. :tomu

gebris353

5 Year Member
OFF TOPIC

PuffDragon said:
March 17 is Saint Patrick's Day and every year my family (being comprised of a bunch of drunken Irishmen) get together for the day.

I've being in Buenos Aires, Argentine main city, the last 4 days and we went to an Irish Pub two nights, and now I think they are the best! Maybe cause lots of ppl from everywhere in the world were there too or cause they had so much beer or probably cause I ended with a Norwegian blonde girl that night! LOL :twisted:

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
gebris353 said:
OFF TOPIC

PuffDragon said:
March 17 is Saint Patrick's Day and every year my family (being comprised of a bunch of drunken Irishmen) get together for the day.

I've being in Buenos Aires, Argentine main city, the last 4 days and we went to an Irish Pub two nights, and now I think they are the best! Maybe cause lots of ppl from everywhere in the world were there too or cause they had so much beer or probably cause I ended with a Norwegian blonde girl that night! LOL :twisted:

Are you serious?? Lucky son-of-a-biscuit!

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
DaveDragon said:
PuffDragon said:
gotta love Viking Women.
Hmm...I'm picturing a big woman with a hairy chest and horns on her head! :chin

LMFAO!!! THAT'S THE EXACT SAME THING THAT I PICTURED!!!
2 perverted minds think alike......

'~'

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus