• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Another Free tegu contest!!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Ok guys, this one will be for my past customers, you will be asked to submit photos of my tegus that were purchased from me, in other words, Varnyard stock animals that came from me. Shipping is paid by the winner. You will also release the right for me to use these photos as I see fit, as in my website, forums, etc. All entries will be asked to submit them under those terms. If you submit a photo you are also submitting the right for me to use these photos. I will judge these photos, and the very best set/picture wins a tegu. You are allowed three photos each, so make them count. No editing on this thread, now lets see them Varnyard tegus, and good luck. Winner gets choice of sex and type of tegu. The contest will be for a Black and White or a Red.

Here is one to get the party started!! :woot

Attachments

• 693124.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 6

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
VARNYARD said:
Ok guys, this one will be for my past customers, you will be asked to submit photos of my tegus that were purchased from me, in other words, Varnyard stock animals that came from me. Shipping is paid by the winner. You will also release the right for me to use these photos as I see fit, as in my website, forums, etc. All entries will be asked to submit them under those terms. If you submit a photo you are also submitting the right for me to use these photos. I will judge these photos, and the very best set/picture wins a tegu. You are allowed three photos each, so make them count. No editing on this thread, now lets see them Varnyard tegus, and good luck. Winner gets choice of sex and type of tegu.

Here is one to get the party started!! :woot

Oh one more thing, contest ends July 1st at 12:00 CST. Winner will be known shortly after the contest ends.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Tegu Tank said:
you should have this contest next breeding season when i get the extreme giant from u

I have free tegu contests each year, well will have more. :)

ZEKE

5 Year Member
well im going to enter my imaginary tegu :woot

DSCN2036.jpg

im wearing it right now :app

JohnMatthew

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Think people are holding out till towards the end so they can pick their best pics. I built and moved Boon into and outdoor enclosure recently and he's kind of reverted back to the wild side, maybe I can get a pic of him trying to eat me :shock: .. He sure is loving digging all over and staying dirty tho. You should keep in mind that a dirty tegu is a happy tegu when you judge the pics, lol.

Beasty

5 Year Member
I'm in the middle of moving. When I get settled I'll take some pix. Out of curiosity, is this strictly photos only? I just got a pretty awesome Panasonic 3CCD HD (1080p)camcorder I'll be figuring out here soon.(I hope! It's fairly geek intensive.) :chin

kethry

5 Year Member
i dont want to win(two is to many) but i want to post some pics of mine for everyone can see how cute he is.(posting more than 3)

bobby's pics of him
DSCN48091.jpg
:-D
DSCN48051.jpg
:-D
mine pics of him(he was on the move)and prob.s hould not used flash :p
Picture065.jpg
nelle likes him<3(old) :oops:
Picture043.jpg
(old)
;)
newer ones ------>
Picture109.jpg

Picture103.jpg

Picture104.jpg

Picture105.jpg

Picture107.jpg

Picture108.jpg

btw Bobby (just out of the blue) Do you know who his parents were pics would be nice :)

VenomVipe

5 Year Member
Why does Bobby have pics of your tegu? Was he for sale and you wanted him so you asked for the one in the picture? I didnt think Bobby had the option of selecting a particular tegu? I guess im a little cunfused?

kethry

5 Year Member
VenomVipe said:
Why does Bobby have pics of your tegu? Was he for sale and you wanted him so you asked for the one in the picture? I didnt think Bobby had the option of selecting a particular tegu? I guess im a little cunfused?

welli asked for a tegu for sale and he said this tegu is for sale,so i asked for pics and things like that,thats it :)

kethry

5 Year Member
i have better pics of my tegu (maby some that can win) but i dont think i can enter again oh well,theres more next year.. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fanderson9214