• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Another Newb

ScarBod

Hello All,
Newbie to the forums here.

I currently do not have any Tegus. However, in the past I have had a Black & White, a Golden and, not sure if you consider it a true Tegu or not; but, I have also had a Chilean Dwarf Tegu.

Currently I own two Sulcata Tortoises and two Beardies (one m one f)

However, I've always wanted a Red Tegu ever since I saw one about 20yrs ago. Now, I'm currently in the market for one.

In doing some research in trying to find a good reputable site for purchasing from, it just seems like I'm not finding a 'stand out' so I am also sort of here looking for some advice. Looking for a hatchling if possible and any suggestions on where people might think as the 'perfect choice' to go.

Thanks All

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome aboard. Try looking into Ty Park, he may not have any available right now - but he will when season comes and they start hatching.

bfb345

kough kough stay AWAY kough kough from varnyard kough kough

and welcome kough kough lol

woops i meant cough stupid german language has no c so no i do that in english lol

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
bfb345 said:
kough kough stay AWAY kough kough from varnyard kough kough

and welcome kough kough lol

woops i meant cough stupid german language has no c so no i do that in english lol

To the OP, if you are having trouble understanding the post I have put in quotes - what this guy is trying to say is stay away from Varnyard Herps, you will most likely if not certainly be scammed by them (Bobby Hill). Look into other breeders such as Ty Park, Underground, Johnny LaRocca, as well as some other select breeders.

Also check www.faunaclassifieds.com or
market.kingsnake.com // www.kingsnake.com

I don't see why the "kough kough kough" was necessary.

bfb345

if you talk to people on the forum about 80 percent of people who buy from them end up getting screwed over

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
[attachment=6818]

Attachments

• tumblr_malsdqTZJR1qa1c9eo1_1280-1.jpg
    tumblr_malsdqTZJR1qa1c9eo1_1280-1.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 5

ScarBod

TeguBuzz said:
Welcome aboard. Try looking into Ty Park, he may not have any available right now - but he will when season comes and they start hatching.

I've seen that Ty Park mentioned on other sites; however, when I've tried to find the website, I couldn't.

Could you post the site for me (or PM me if site posting is against board rules) please?

Thanks

Skeetzy

Laura the moderator on here breeds half red half b&w tegus. I'm sure she'll have a clutch coming soon. They're absolutely gorgeous.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu