• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Apparently Bad Deals

ColdThirst

5 Year Member
This was jsut posted the other day, I might even get a few of these, the prices are awesome.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://market.kingsnake.com//detail.php?cat=70&de=577231">http://market.kingsnake.com//detail.php ... &de=577231</a><!-- m -->

gebris353

5 Year Member
I'd like to ge this one: "A pair of Bearded Dragons, male and female proven, high color $125.00 for both." Never seen them on sale in my city, but they are my second option after tegus for the pics and videos I could see. :-D

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
gebris353 said:
I'd like to ge this one: "A pair of Bearded Dragons, male and female proven, high color $125.00 for both." Never seen them on sale in my city, but they are my second option after tegus for the pics and videos I could see. :-D

Really?? The beardies are all OVER the friggin' place here!

gebris353

5 Year Member
DZLife said:
gebris353 said:

I envy you! They are really cute! I want my couple! :p

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
DZLife said:
gebris353 said:

Haha, you got that right.

IMGP1254.jpg

Yeah, everything's at a cheap price, but it makes you wonder about the quality of the animals, among other things.

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Mike said:
DZLife said:
gebris353 said:

Haha, you got that right.

IMGP1254.jpg

Yeah, everything's at a cheap price, but it makes you wonder about the quality of the animals, among other things.
]

Hey, it's my little beardie buddy! Mike, I gotta come over this week and we'll take the beardies out and maybe take the tegus for a nice walk!

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
DZLife said:
Mike, that's your female, right?

Yes, she is getting closer to laying every day, it looks to be a very big clutch as well. :)

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
ApriliaRufo said:
IMGP1254.jpg

This Beardie stands like a bulldog. I love it. She looks like she could tear some crap up.

Oh, believe me, she does. :lol:

Her babies seem to have the same "spunk" hahaha.

IMGP1236.jpg

Sorry for hijacking the post.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu