• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Argentine Tegu for sale

Emma Grindstaff

I'm interested depending on the fee currently I have 4 tegus. So I'm not new to tegus. I build my own enclosures for them. They have their own reptile room 100% secure and eat great! I live on a 12 acre property. I take mine out almost daily when work doesn't interfere. Because I wait till 5pm so it's not so hot in arizona more so for me than them. I have 1 female blue tegu 100% get albino, 1 male blue ice 100% het albino and 2 reds one high white male and fem
I love that you have experience and know exactly how to take care of her. I’m only asking what I paid for her myself, I’m not trying to profit off of her or anything. I’m not quite sure how to ship her so I would have to do some research, but you would have to include shipping in her fee. I hope that’d understandable, or maybe I could talk to my dad and we could each pay half of shipping. She cost me $400 as a hatchling so this is what I was advised to ask for her to go to her new home, but I’m sure we could negotiate. Do you plan on breeding or do you just enjoy having them as pets?

Dylan koch

I do plan on breeding my tegus but first and foremost they are my pets! I spoil my tegus! I also breed all my insects like crickets, super worms and dubia roaches. I'm getting chickens soon and going to start breeding quail.

Dylan koch

But just letting you know 400 for a black and white is very expensive. I would prefer like 200 shipped to be honest. There is a reptile shipping but shipping can be 30-40$ and has to be shipped correctly.

Emma Grindstaff

You sound like a great owner Dylan, and it makes me feel much better that you have previous experience with tegus. If you would like to contact me privately about her and ask any questions or talk about shipping or pricing concerns if you are interested in her, my email is: [email protected] and I’m happy to give you my number through email if you’d prefer that as well

Emma Grindstaff

But just letting you know 400 for a black and white is very expensive. I would prefer like 200 shipped to be honest. There is a reptile shipping but shipping can be 30-40$ and has to be shipped correctly.
Yeah, they seem to be anywhere from $350-500 where I’m from depending on their age. I’m thinking it was more expensive for me because I do live in Michigan so it’s a little bit harder to get ahold of them here. Again, I’m not trying to make profit off of her and I did but her myself but I live with my dad as of now and he’s helped me a lot with her and is kind of designating what happens.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonny