• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

B&W Adult female, 4 years old, Southern CA - For sale $100

mayhewwet

I'm moving out of the state and sadly need to rehome my tegu. She's very sweet, eats well (every 2-3 days, has been fed on whole ground prey all her life and loves beef the most), and is very photogenetic as you can see. If you're looking for a tegu who loves to free roam, she loves to explore the bedroom she's kept in and find dark places to hide and sleep in. She'd do fine in a tank and I leave a small dog ramp to let her choose which days she'd like to leave the tank (some days she'll sun and sleep the whole day).

She's fine with being handled without gloves, but doesn't act like a puppy like those tegus in thedodo videos. She likes getting the top of her head and under her chin scratched.

I also have her 6x3x3 enclosure available for sale, it's a Kages and comes with three heat lamp hook ups and misting set up.

Attachments

• glamorpose.png
    glamorpose.png
    984.9 KB · Views: 26
  • climb.png
    climb.png
    965.4 KB · Views: 27
  • upclose.png
    upclose.png
    823.7 KB · Views: 27
  • chillin.png
    chillin.png
    817.2 KB · Views: 27
  • sunning.png
    sunning.png
    816.2 KB · Views: 25
  • drinking.png
    drinking.png
    882.9 KB · Views: 25

sonny

I'm moving out of the state and sadly need to rehome my tegu. She's very sweet, eats well (every 2-3 days, has been fed on whole ground prey all her life and loves beef the most), and is very photogenetic as you can see. If you're looking for a tegu who loves to free roam, she loves to explore the bedroom she's kept in and find dark places to hide and sleep in. She'd do fine in a tank and I leave a small dog ramp to let her choose which days she'd like to leave the tank (some days she'll sun and sleep the whole day).

She's fine with being handled without gloves, but doesn't act like a puppy like those tegus in thedodo videos. She likes getting the top of her head and under her chin scratched.

I also have her 6x3x3 enclosure available for sale, it's a Kages and comes with three heat lamp hook ups and misting set up.
Yvonne When does she have to be gone by

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980