• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

B&W argentine for sale..One of bobby's from last year

wyattroa

5 Year Member
It pains me to do this and makes me incredibly sad. But, I have come under hard times currently. I have been out of work for a while with a back injury received on the job and am still having issues. I worked as a paramedic. Money is getting tighter and tighter.

This is a normal B&W I got from bobby last year. We think it is a female, she is eating well and just shed again. Right now she is about 28 inches long. She has never bit, or tail whipped me, but she has wiggled her tail. I think this is from having to pick her up from the top of the cage.

I will send pictures to whoever wants them. I am looking for $110 for a local pick up if possible. I have never shipped a animal before and am intimidated by it. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. My email is

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->

Robert

wyattroa

5 Year Member
Here are some pictures. It is difficult to get good pictures while your the only one there. But, she did her best to climb on my head and pose for you..lol

IMG_2500.jpg

IMG_2499.jpg

IMG_2494.jpg

IMG_2491.jpg

IMG_2490.jpg

IMG_2489.jpg

IMG_2498.jpg

And when I first got her

IMG_0475.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics