• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Baby Cacoans, and a baby red for sale

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
marxxx said:
Bobby, forwarded the paypal receipt to you, can send the rest of them if you like. I ended up with the group that had the tail nips etc after the hatching completed.

I really don't like my integrity being left in question.

Mark you are correct, my mind is just not right, lol. I remember now, and it was a 3.3, with two tail nips. I guess what made me think this was the beginning of you ad that says you got a 2.2 group from me.

marxxx

5 Year Member
Thanks Bobby, I thought one was spoken for, listed them as 2.2....When the sale didn't happen, I just added it to the post.

Thanks again for clarifying everything.

marxxx

5 Year Member
I've got three chacoans left. Two of them have regenerated tails and I am willing to discount them if someone wants to make an offer on the 3 remaining.

Thanks,
Mark

marxxx

5 Year Member
How about $215 for the two remaining. #5 is a beauty, no 1 has half a tail that is growing back nicely. This is also the largest of the bunch, and my personal favorite.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p83/mcp_mark/Tegus/">http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p83/mcp_mark/Tegus/</a><!-- m -->
Photos on my photobucket page

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Aww, that's less 35 than I payed (not including shipping)! :p
lol, I know. You aare just trying to sell that as fast as you can.

marxxx

5 Year Member
Yeah, with half a tail though. Everyone keeps saying they don't want the tail-less wonder!

Dont worry, I got hammered on shipping your little guys! Cost me $70 (no I am not asking for $, just stating that shipping is getting out of hand)!!!!

marxxx

5 Year Member
I know it, a one poud box to NM was over $60! This is rediculous!
I don't ship enough to get discounts that the big dealers do. Oh well, they're going to good place!

Tails

5 Year Member
Aww the tail-less wonder is still a good looking tegu. If I hadn't just blown most of my money on stuff for my new job (first time in the medical field... scrubs, shoes and all kinds of other stuff) I'd probably take him. If you still have him when I have some extra money I'll take him off your hands ;) Although I'm sure you're trying to find him a new home before then, lol.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
marxxx said:
I don't ship enough to get discounts that the big dealers do. Oh well, they're going to good place!

I don't get a big discount, my average shipping costs about 50.00; I need to find them discounts, lol.

ThePHX

5 Year Member
you just need to set up an account, and you save like 20 bucks. One of the boxes says 62, but when i used my account number it was 45

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
ThePHX said:
you just need to set up an account, and you save like 20 bucks. One of the boxes says 62, but when i used my account number it was 45

I have an account, I use DHL.

lizardboy101

5 Year Member
Would you sell just one? A male prefferably, if so, how much? What's their temperment like? How are they eating? How much for the one without the nipped tail?

marxxx

5 Year Member
Ok guys two chacoans left.
As shown in photos on my photobucket page (the actual animals for sale). Looks like they are each missing a nail or two, but look good otherwise. One has a partially regenerated tail.

I also have a regular argentine black and white (non chacoan) who is missing (I think 2) digits.

$275 takes all 3 due to imperfections. preference will be given to complete sale, will ship separately if necessary.

Thanks,
Mark

marxxx

5 Year Member
I posted a few new photos of the 2 remaining baby chacoans. They are putting on size rather quickly since things warmed up!

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p83/mcp_mark/Tegus/">http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p83/mcp_mark/Tegus/</a><!-- m -->

They are each missing a nail or two but have all their toes.

$275 shipped via usps for the last two.

Thanks for looking,
Mark

RehabRalphy

5 Year Member
marxxx said:

Who the heck do you use?

I just shipped a burmese python in a 3 pound box across the US for $41 overnight before 10:30a

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hoeiyehi