• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

BATHALA NG KABIKANO

KABIKANO

[align=center][size=large]THIS IS OUR 3RD PIECE TO THE HIGH END PROGRAM WE BOUT TO START UP HERE AT KABIKANO. THIS IS BATHALA, GOD OF THE TAGALOGS, RULER OF THE SKY. STR8 FROM JAVIER OUT THERE IN MIAMI! JUST A SHORT VIDEO. ENJOY AND THANKS FOR WATCHING!!![video=youtube]http://youtu.be/chRhRJsAKXY[/video][/size][/align]

[size=large]BY THE WAY, THIS IS KAHNOAH'S CLUTCHMATE, STEVE'S BLUE TEGU...[/size]

KABIKANO

Steven. said:
Remember our deal bro lol

sent from my phone to your eyes

[size=large]DEAL??? I DON'T KNOW NO STINKIN' DEAL??? LOL! DON'T TRIP POTATO CHIP, I GOTCHO BACK LIKE A KAR SEAT HOMIE! PLEASE DON'T UNLEASH AMUN-RA ON ME PLEASE!!! THAT'S MY WERD BRO, YOU GOT IT![/size]

Steven.

Re: RE: BATHALA NG KABIKANO

KABIKANO said:
Steven. said:

[size=large]DEAL??? I DON'T KNOW NO STINKIN' DEAL??? LOL! DON'T TRIP POTATO CHIP, I GOTCHO BACK LIKE A KAR SEAT HOMIE! PLEASE DON'T UNLEASH AMUN-RA ON ME PLEASE!!! THAT'S MY WERD BRO, YOU GOT IT![/size]

Lol amun-ra lol you bastard lol

KABIKANO

Steven. said:
KABIKANO said:
Steven. said:

Lol amun-ra lol you bastard lol

[size=large]NOW DON'T GO KRACKING ANY LUMPIA AND PANCIT JOKES! OR ANY RICE BURNER JOKES, I DRIVE CHEVY'S!!! LOL!!![/size]

KABIKANO

[size=large]BATHALA IS ON HIS OWN NOW IN HIS ENCLOSURE. I MOVED KALINGA OUT LAST NIGHT. SAFETY, SIZE AND QUARANTINE PURPOSSES. THANKS EVERYONE![/size]

MrNiceGuy736u

I love lumpia and pancit! Lol moms from the Philippines, nice tegu. Mines having problems if you could check out my post. Sick tegu!? Thanks

KABIKANO

Steven. said:
I gotta start making videos so i can take you out lol

Take me out??? What, to dinner??? Hahaha! You'd have better luck tryin to take out my old lady than me! Hahaha!!!

Steven.

KABIKANO said:
Steven. said:
I gotta start making videos so i can take you out lol

Take me out??? What, to dinner??? Hahaha! You'd have better luck tryin to take out my old lady than me! Hahaha!!!

lol na yo ill use you and then one day youll wake up with with no tegus in your house. Except your red.. you can keep him lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeguSteff