• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Bert's Article in Reptiles Mag.

ColdThirst

5 Year Member
I saw that Bert (Agama International) had an article in Reptile Mag. this month on breeding the Chinese Crocodile Lizards and how he raises them. I didn't read the whole thing, but it was a huge article and it mainly talked about the lizards. There were some awesome pictures of them that they had staged and put in the article as well. Just puttin it out there for a FYI.

angelrose

5 Year Member
thx, I didn't see that as well, I love those croc' lizards, they are very unique looking and would like 1, 2

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Bert also has one coming out on tegus pretty soon, it should be out around May. :)

hoosier

5 Year Member
he has one from auguest of 03 that i have that had a big article on tegus. it was great but not much info on the blues. he did a great job on it and i cant wait to read his new article. :-D

Yasha

5 Year Member
Bert's article on tegus will be in the June issue. He said that he included a diet list as well. Hope they don't cut it!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Yasha said:
Bert's article on tegus will be in the June issue. He said that he included a diet list as well. Hope they don't cut it!

Yea, all but the cat/dog food, lol. And welcome to the TeguTalk community!! :)

Yasha

5 Year Member
what??? cat and dog food??? please don't tell me people do that! I maybe a NOOB but thats just gross!I could see MAYBE feeding "Primal" dog food but thats about it.

For people who don't know Primal is a raw meat dog food and is much more costly than people food.

But like I said I am a noob so I could be way off here,

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Bert does feed some off the wall stuff. But his success rate speaks for itself. It tickles me when people act shocked over some of the things he does. Who knows better than Bert what to feed them. Besides Bobby any way.

ThePHX

5 Year Member
Yeahh, after talkin with bert i decided i wanted to get into the biology/zoology degree....that guy sure knows his stuff..and really nice too

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu