• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Beware: Bad tegu not for the timid

luis

5 Year Member
Here are some pics of my tegu perfect shed.
truckpics003zm0.jpg
truckpics004ax0.jpg
truckpics005sg5.jpg
[/url]

luis

5 Year Member
Tell me what you think of her? she was saved about six months ago. because she wouldnt eat but bobby talked with me over the phone and told me step by step what to do. Activia yogurt saved her life.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Man she looks good, she is one sexy tegu now, I am glad she made it, that would have been a great loss.

CoexistExotics

5 Year Member
What do you mean by bad tegu? She seems pretty tame seeing as to the fact that she is not trying to eat those toes in that one picture!!! lol

luis

5 Year Member
i meant bad ass haha but yeah shes a sweet heart i call her TEG!! she falls asleep on me. but i only got one problem i think she grows by the second shes only about a year old.

luis

5 Year Member
I am very proud of her she wakes me up every morning. thank you everyone for your comments, this is my number 1 stop when it comes to my tegu. I will post more pictures when she is older. this place is the rawest!!!!!!! :wnw

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I gotta give credit where credit is due, you done a fine job with her and she is really looking awesome!! :)

luis

5 Year Member
OMG that is insane!!!!! she just ate 1 small rat and a large mouse. she thinks she is hot **** if she cant swallow it she wont eat it. she just ate the small rat for the first time. ive wasted my money other times. I gotta start thinking about outside inclosure shes about thirty two inches and FAT!!! is the transformation to outside difficult? or stressfull? I would like two know the must haves for an outside enclosure por favor?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeguSteff