• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Big Date - August 9th

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
Awesome! Congrats! But, you can change your mind right up until the time to say "I do". You seem pretty happy about your upcoming nuptuals, though. :)

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
Ummm, not yet. But HEY GUESS WHAT?! She's buying me a 100% HET piebald BP as we speak for a little wedding gift! Haha, I gotta get me a lady soon and get to making the big money.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Congrats Drew, I hope you both are very happy!! Also don't forget to post the wedding pics. :)

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
I will of course post pictures, there will be no ''honeymoon videos''' and if you wanna show up, you are welcome to but we are a little under the poverty line so I can't guarantee you'll eat, but there will be plentyof booze.

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I could come up, but I don't think you'd want me there. Don't know if you want ANY minors there, for that matter.

olympus

5 Year Member
Congrats!!! If you knew by the third date you would be married, what did you think on the second. By the way all I need is the hennessey screw the food we all can go to mickey d's.. :fiwo :bud :tomu :fiwo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu